Your cart is currently empty!
ACR39T-A5 Smart Card Reader
- USB 2.0 Full Speed Interface
- USB Type C Connector
- Plug and Play – CCID support brings utmost mobility
- Smart Card Reader:
- Supports ISO 7816 Class A, B, and C (5 V, 3 V, 1.8 V) cards
- Supports microprocessor cards with T=0 or T=1 protocol
- Supports memory cards
- Supports PPS (Protocol and Parameters Selection)
- Features Short-Circuit Protection
- Application Programming Interface:
- Supports PC/SC
- Supports CT-API (through wrapper on top of PC/SC)
- Supports Android™ 3.1 and later
The ACR39T-A5 hails new and modern technology in the world of smart card readers. It is a SIM-sized smart card reader that is small in size but packs a lot of features. Being a compact and powerful smart card reader, the ACR39T-A5 brings together sophisticated technology with modern design to meet rigorous requirements in various smart card–based applications.
The ACR39T-A5 supports ISO 7816 Class A, B, and C smart cards (5 V, 3 V, and 1.8 V) and works well with most memory cards and microprocessor cards with the T=0 and T=1 protocol. It also features a USB Full Speed interface (with USB Type C connector) and a smart card read/write speed of up to 600 Kbps. This makes it ideal for a broad range of solutions, such as Physical and Logical Access Control, Digital Signature, and Online Banking.
The ACR39T-A5 has PC/SC and CCID compliance, making it easy to install and use as it is specifically designed to be integrated into any computer-based environment. Its drivers are compatible with operating systems such as Windows®, Solaris™, Linux®, macOS®. In addition, the ACR39T-A5 may now be used with mobile devices running the Android™ platform with versions 3.1 and later.
With its numerous features, the ACR39T-A5 is clearly the perfect smart card reader for your smart card solution.